Chicken Parmesan Dinner & More
Sunday, June 11, 2023
12:00 noon to 3 pm
Featured: Sunday Dinner To Go & Additional Ethnic Take Out Foods
Each DINNER FEATURES:
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Side of Pasta
- Tossed Salad
- Cost per dinner $13.00
Ethnic Food To Go
- Haluski (Cabbage & Noodles)
- Noodles & Cottage Cheese/onions
- $9.00 / Quart
Potato Pancakes to Go
- $1.50 each
- Limit of 12
ORDER IN ADVANCE
- Michael 570-704-6520
- Linda 570-905-7387
A limited number of additional dinners may be available day of the event.
Recommended to call ahead to get all the food you want.
Pick up & Pay at the Food Tent
- Pay by cash or check at time of pickup
- St. Michaels is on North Main past bridge – bright blue domes
- Turn onto next street (Lambert)
- Drive to the Pickup Tent
How Your Help Benefits Our Church
St. Michael’s fundraisers defray the cost of necessary repairs, including a recent upgrade to electronic bells due to the original bells no longer functioning. There is also a need for repairs to the church roof. The support received from the community is most appreciated and vital to ensuring St. Michael’s remains a historic part of Greater Pittston.
Ukraine Relief Update
We are gratefully also accepting Monetary Donations towards Ukraine Relief at event
- Checks should be made out separately to St. Michael Byzantine Catholic Church, marked as “Ukraine”.
Thank You to All