Weekend Divine Liturgies
Divine Liturgy Schedule at St.Michael’s – Pittston
Sat. 4:15 to 4:45pm
Sun. 8:00 to 8:15am
Or by appointment – call 570-654-4564
Holy Days: Times vary, please call the parish office at 570-654-4564.
Divine Liturgy Schedule at St. Nicholas – Swoyersville (Sister Parish)
or by appointment – call 570-654-4564
St. Nicholas of Myra Byzantine Catholic Church is located at 271 Tripp Street, Swoyersville, Pennyslvania, 18704
Byzantine Catholic Liturgical Calendar for 2020
2020 Liturgical Calendar ¹
Clicking on the blue text above will open to the website of : the Metropolitan Cantor Institute of the Archeparchy of Pittsburgh. Additional detailed and informative liturgical resources are available there, with appreciation and Credit ¹ to the Cantor Institute & the Metropolitan Archeparchy of Pittsburgh for making this available to the public for educational and spiritual use.
See listings here or under Calendar of Events
for Major Holy Day Liturgy times (Christmas/Easter), Spiritual and Special Events
For specific dates/times on Holy Day Schedule:
Contact our church secretary @ 570-905-7387
or our church office @ 570-654-4564 (Fridays).
Traditional Daily Byzantine Greeting
- Glory to Jesus Christ!” Response: “Glory to Him forever!”
- Slava Isusu Christu ! Response: Slava na viki
General Byzantine Greeting
- Christ is Among Us Response: He is and always will be
- Christos Posred’i Nas Response: Jest i budet
Pacha (Easter) Greetings
- Christ is Risen Response: Indeed He is risen!
- Christos Voskrese Response: Voistinu Voskrese
- Christos Anesti Response: Alithos Anesti (Greek)
- Christ is Born! Response: Glorify Him
- Christos Razdajetsja Response: Slavite Jeho