Live Streamed Divine Liturgy and Services
Please Use the Facebook links – can be found on Welcome Page
Weekend Divine Liturgies
Divine Liturgy Schedule at St.Michael’s – Pittston
Sat. 4:15 to 4:45pm
Sun. 8:00 to 8:15am
Or by appointment – call 570-654-4564
Holy Days: Times vary, please call the parish office at 570-654-4564.
Divine Liturgy Schedule at St. Nicholas – Swoyersville (Sister Parish)
or by appointment – call 570-654-4564
St. Nicholas of Myra Byzantine Catholic Church is located at 271 Tripp Street, Swoyersville, Pennyslvania, 18704
Major Holy Days: Easter/Christmas
Christmas/Easter schedules will be seasonally posted. Go to the top Main Menu. Slide over the words “Liturgy Schedule and Holy Days”. Schedule will be in the drop down list for Christmas and Easter Liturgies only. There may also be a link on the “Welcome” Homepage for your convenience.
For specific dates/times for other Holy Day liturgies
call or text our church secretary @ 570-905-7387
Byzantine Catholic Liturgical Calendar for 2022
2022 Liturgical Calendar ¹
Clicking on the blue text above will open to the website of : the Metropolitan Cantor Institute of the Archeparchy of Pittsburgh. Additional detailed and informative liturgical resources are available there, with appreciation and Credit ¹ to the Cantor Institute & the Metropolitan Archeparchy of Pittsburgh for making this available to the public for educational and spiritual use.
Traditional Daily Byzantine Greeting
- Glory to Jesus Christ!” Response: “Glory to Him forever!”
- Slava Isusu Christu ! Response: Slava na viki
General Byzantine Greeting
- Christ is Among Us Response: He is and always will be
- Christos Posred’i Nas Response: Jest i budet
Pacha (Easter) Greetings
- Christ is Risen Response: Indeed He is risen!
- Christos Voskrese Response: Voistinu Voskrese
- Christos Anesti Response: Alithos Anesti (Greek)
- Christ is Born! Response: Glorify Him
- Christos Razdajetsja Response: Slavite Jeho