Weekend Divine Liturgies
Divine Liturgy Schedule at St.Michael’s – Pittston
Sat. 4:15 to 4:45pm
Sun. 8:00 to 8:15am
Or by appointment – call 570-654-4564
Holy Days: Times vary, please call the parish office at 570-654-4564.
Divine Liturgy Schedule at St. Nicholas – Swoyersville (Sister Parish)
or by appointment – call 570-654-4564
St. Nicholas of Myra Byzantine Catholic Church is located at 271 Tripp Street, Swoyersville, Pennyslvania, 18704
Byzantine Catholic Liturgical Calendar for 2019
2019 Liturgical Calendar ¹
Clicking on the blue text above will open to the website of : the Metropolitan Cantor Institute of the Archeparchy of Pittsburgh. Additional detailed and informative liturgical resources are available there, with appreciation and Credit ¹ to the Cantor Institute & the Metropolitan Archeparchy of Pittsburgh for making this available to the public for educational and spiritual use.
See our church Calendar of Events
for Major Holy Day Liturgy times (Christmas/Easter), Spiritual and Special Events
For specific dates/times on Holy Day Schedule:
Contact our church secretary @ 570-905-7387
or our church office @ 570-654-4564 (Fridays).
Traditional Daily Byzantine Greeting
- Glory to Jesus Christ!” Response: “Glory to Him forever!”
- Slava Isusu Christu ! Response: Slava na viki
General Byzantine Greeting
- Christ is Among Us Response: He is and always will be
- Christos Posred’i Nas Response: Jest i budet
Pacha (Easter) Greetings
- Christ is Risen Response: Indeed He is risen!
- Christos Voskrese Response: Voistinu Voskrese
- Christos Anesti Response: Alithos Anesti (Greek)
- Christ is Born! Response: Glorify Him
- Christos Razdajetsja Response: Slavite Jeho