Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast & More
Sunday, April 30
12:00 noon to 3 pm
Featured: Sunday Dinner To Go & Additional Take Out Foods
Each DINNER FEATURES
- Homemade Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Mashed Potatoes & gravy
- Dessert (cake)
- Cost per dinner $13.00
Soups To Go
- Manhattan Style Clam Chowder
- Italian Wedding Soup
- $10.00 a quart
Potato Pancakes to Go
- $1.50 each
- Limit of 12 per request
ORDER IN ADVANCE
- Michael 570-704-6520
- Linda 570-905-7387
A limited number of additional dinners may be available day of the event.
Recommended to call ahead to get all the food you want.
Pick up & Pay at the Food Tent
- Pay by cash or check at time of pickup
- St. Michaels is on North Main past bridge – bright blue domes
- Turn onto next street (Lambert)
- Drive to the Pickup Tent
How Your Help Benefits Our Church
St. Michael’s fundraisers defray the cost of necessary repairs, including a recent upgrade to electronic bells due to the original bells no longer functioning. There is also a need for repairs to the church roof. The support received from the community is most appreciated and vital to ensuring St. Michael’s remains a historic part of Greater Pittston.
Ukraine Relief Update
We are Accepting Monetary Donations towards Ukraine Relief at this event
Charity continues also for refugees of war in Ukraine, and St. Michael’s Church is accepting monetary donations only at this time
- Checks should be made out separately to St. Michael Byzantine Catholic Church, marked as “Ukraine”.
Thank You to All